Friday 24 June 2011

yakusoku no basho de

Where does the sky spread?
I'll continue my path somewhere
Compared to yesterday, tomorrow seems far away
I'll be waiting for you at the promised land

When I'm alone, I can't do anything
But because I want to protect you
The thoughts of becoming stronger give me courage

When I'm alone, I can't do anything
But we, in order to protect everyone
The thoughts of becoming stronger give us power

Tears of loneliness, there was a day when they spilled
Tears of regret cannot be stopped
The me from that day reflected in the mirror
At the promised place that gives me warmth

We went forward a little more with the time trial awaiting
If we move forward and support each other
We'll give our friends happiness

We went forward a little more
No matter how many times, we'll stand up
Whenever something cannot be seen in our eyes
I'll protect you with love

From this heart, I say thank you
I believe that someday, that day will arrive
As long as there are dreams in this heart
Our journey continues
In the blue sky, extend your hands and see
Even if we're separated, our hands are connected
In the smiling face I want to protect
You who stands out is family

Where does this wind go?
Where does this star want to go?
No matter what kind of tomorrow comes, I'll still want to move on
Even if I'm like this, there's a reason for being me

That time, at the unknown place
You arrived and laughed
Even if in the unused thing, even if in the broken dream
The flower in this heart blooms

The mist comes
The clouds appear
The pouring rain
The angry thunder
After the storm
The sun always shines
All of them lead to the blue sky

From this heart, I say thank you
I believe that someday, that day will arrive
As long as there are dreams in this heart
Spread your wings of freedom
Extend your hands to the blue sky
Even if we're separated, our hands are still connected
In the shining smiles that I want to protect
We that stand out
Are family... family

No comments:

Post a Comment