Saturday 25 June 2011

familia

Familia - Among the limited connections, the people who are part of your life
Familia - The people who always fill up your cell phone's recent calls list for you
Familia - Sometimes we argue and separate but somehow ending up next to me again
Familia - They are the people that come to you whenever something happens to you

Why I feel lonely for no particular reason
It's because you gave me this feeling so I know when I'm not alone.

Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and all my friends... Thank you for your love
Even though I'm so tiny, even though I'm a coward, you still love me a lot

Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and all my friends... I love you so much
Their warm voices have always gently pushed me forward
For meeting me... Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment