Saturday 25 June 2011

sakura addiction

The cherry blossoms dance, falling into my empty hand
Ephemeral, gentle, and fragile, this flower that seems like you.
That child who slips through the gates as usual
His eyes sparkling as he grabs ahold of something.
And as for me, my empty days go on
And with a frozen heart, I close my eyes looking for the moment when the flowers would bloom.
The cherry blossoms, it flutters down, on my hand where there is nothing
Fleeting and gentle, I'm afraid it might break, the flower that is just like you.
I put away the dirtied spike deep inside my heart
You are searching for the the Spring's escape route, saying, "This is good enough." aren't you?
The ball I lost and gave up on... The one who found it for me, it was you wasn't it?
The spring comes, blossoms and prides, the ground sways by the wind
Stepped on firmly, burst out crying, looks like it might overflow, the flower that is just like you.
I have come, to retrieve the lost article that is here, on my hand
Fleeting and gentle, I'm afraid it might break, this flower that is just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment